The final conference was held in Cyprus on December 14th of 2017.
The purpose of this conference was to present and disseminate the results of the project (research, experience, products) to all interested stakeholders. The results were discussed for future improvements and possible adaptation/use from various agencies in several countries.
Final Conference Presentations
1. PACES Overview – Eftychia Stokkou
2. Seismic risk assessment for emergency management planning – Case studies of Heraklion – Greece and Limassol – Cyprus – Chrysa Gountromichou, Nikolas Kyriakides
3. ICT tools to support training, emergency and temporary accommodation – Vasilis Kontogiannis
4. Preparedness for earthquake and Mass evacuation in a national, regional and international context including People With Special Needs – Alois Hirschmugl
5. Evaluation of activities: Methodology and results – Michalis Gorgkoulis
6. Training activities – Kyriacos Hadjigeorgiou
7. The tabletop exercise in Rome and the field visit to the earthquake-hit area in central Italy – Eleni Kapociani, Valentina Di Giuseppe
8. Participants Experiences – Cyprus, Greece, Malta, Italy, Austria